In the area of labour law, KŠD LEGAL has frequently received the Recommended law firm award in the Czech Leading Law Firm Prize.
A well-structured team at KŠD LEGAL deals with labour matters, members of this team have specific expertise in particular areas – from contractual matters up to representation before courts in disputes related to, for example, invalidity of the termination of an employment relationship on the part of employees and on the part of employers as well.
Within the extensive scope of labour matters, KŠD LEGAL provides its clients with legal advice in the following areas:
- Contractual Obligations
- Termination of Employment Relationships
- Representation of Clients in Disputes on Invalid Termination of Employment Relationship
- Remuneration in Employment Relationships
- Arranging Working Conditions of Employees in Compliance with Legal Regulations
- Equal Treatment and Prohibition of Discrimination
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations from Employment Relationships